Haleon is a global leader in consumer health with brands trusted by millions of consumers. In January 2021, leaders of the Haleon legal team and UnitedLex began working together to prepare to hit the ground running with a full catalog of legal services when Haleon would spin off from GSK in July 2022.
UnitedLex was tasked with making sure Haleon was prepared on day one for service delivery and ensuring almost everything the Haleon legal team did set it up for the future.
For a behind-the-scenes view of Haleon’s success journey and practical takeaways for your legal department, download this paper which is divided into two sections:
1. A two-page summary of how Haleon and UnitedLex prepared the global leader in consumer health to hit the ground running as an independent, publicly traded company by creating a hybrid legal department that would deliver ongoing innovation and value creation for the business.
2. An in-depth group discussion of the Haleon legal origin story as discussed by
- Bob Mignanelli, VP and Chief Operating Officer, Legal, Haleon
- Dan Reed, Founder & Chairman, UnitedLex
- Jay Essley, VP, Corporate and Commercial Services, UnitedLex
- moderated by Katie Bosley, Director, Enterprise Solutions, UnitedLex
The in-depth discussion covered goals, challenges, lessons learned, and other details leading up to Haleon demerging from GSK in July 2022.