In today’s hybrid, on-the-go – work from anywhere, anytime environment – the lines between business communications and personal exchanges are more than blurred – they often appear fused. But a recent surge in enforcement actions – and steep fines – around these types of communications cannot be ignored.
Join our complimentary, CLE-eligible webcast, Mitigate the Risks of Mobile: Tips & Tactics to Avoid Costly Missteps, as expert panelists provide sound, actionable guidance to help protect your organization with clear strategies to avoid potential missteps of mobile. You will:
- Discover how the use of personal devices complicates discovery and how well-communicated and regularly updated “Acceptable Use Policies” may reduce risk
- Learn about recent case law highlighting how all these steps play out in front of a judge
- Explore how a recent increase in regulatory enforcement actions (from the DOJ, SEC and more) requires attention – across industries
- Understand potential tech solutions – and how to enact them
- Review sample policies and ensure communications via text and apps including Teams, WhatsApp and Slack are addressed
- Get step-by-step guidance to navigate a potential investigation – including considerations around encryption, confiscation of devices and more!