The UnitedLex team is thrilled to be sponsoring Legalweek 2024 – where we look forward to reconnecting with industry leaders shaping game-changing legal technology.
Visit us at booth 3226 (on Americas Hall 2) to meet our team and discover our latest innovations propelling the legal industry forward – including three that have been named finalists for the 2024 Legalweek Leaders in Tech Law Awards in the following categories:
- Litigation Technology: Vantage Intelligence Repository (WINNER)
- E-Discovery Technology: RAPID Review
- Innovating Knowledge Management: Vantage for IP
PLUS, a chance to win $1,000 gift cards to Tiffany & Co. and Apple!
We will select one select lucky winner of a $1,000 gift card daily at the following times:
- Tuesday, January 30th at 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, January 31st at 1:30 pm
- Thursday February 1st at 10:30 am
To enter, just stop by and say hello to our team at Booth 3226. It’s not necessary to be present at the drawing to win—once you have entered, we will notify you if you have won!
Learn about our latest solutions – designed to bring clarity among a broad range of matters and deliver real, measurable value:
- RAPID Review eliminates first-pass review bringing together proprietary AI workflow, continuous active learning and expertise – giving you faster insight into your data for faster insights and path to production.
- Vantage Intelligence Repository leverages data and insights across litigation discovery portfolios through a repository of historic work-product, significantly reducing costs without having to duplicate documents that often contain sensitive information, regardless of data origination.
- Vantage IP utilizes generative AI and curated patent data to provide corporations and their outside counsel with comprehensive competitive analysis to confidently make strategic patent decisions that more effectively align with broader business initiatives, new revenue opportunities and hidden savings. (I don’t know this offering so not sure if my rework makes it as accurate)
- Cyber Incident Response draws upon the largest team of IR experts in the industry to rapidly review affected data, extract PII/PHI and create notification lists to meet stringent and complex regulatory requirements and deadlines.
We can’t wait to welcome you in NYC!