Corporate & Commercial Services
Enterprise contracting processes are notoriously inefficient, resulting in needlessly delayed sales and sourcing cycles, revenue- and margin-leakage, inflated risk, and increased legal and compliance costs. The loss in business value from a suboptimal contracting and commercial process is substantial and rarely measured by even the world’s “best run” companies. UnitedLex redefines what is possible by absorbing and transforming significant parts of a company’s commercial transactions function to enable immediate and year-over-year impact.
Pillars of Contracting Excellence
Our solutions include metrics-driven processes, cutting-edge technology, deep domain expertise, and—perhaps just as important—investment capability and global delivery platforms. Our strong culture of quality control and assurance and proven capabilities with transition and change management allow us to provide an industry first: contractually guaranteed client results.
Together, all four pillars of contracting excellence deliver:
- At least 20% reduction in costs to support contracting process
- Increased deal velocity and accelerated revenue cycles by 30%–50%
- Reduced revenue- and margin-leakage by 3%–5%
- Established metrics/service-level agreements, real-time reporting, and analytics across contracting portfolios that drive business value and effective risk management and compliance
- Increased satisfaction (net promoter score) among internal clients, customers, vendors, and partners
- At least 10% savings on procurement spend
Corporate & Commercial Services
Enterprise Commercial Transactions
We help optimize how you design, negotiate, and perform commercial contracts. Our proven solutions encompass your end-to-end contracting support model to give you complete visibility over costs, resources, utilization, and measured business value. Our managed solutions are seamlessly integrated to keep your business running and enhance your bottom line.
We maximize overall performance by infusing your enterprise with new technology, processes, templates, workflows, and resources that help you gain contracting efficiencies, improve service quality, and reduce spend.
Additionally, our obligations management solutions enable timely execution of contractual obligations to customers and the ability to monitor vendor performance to drive measurable return on investment.
Contracts Review and Remediation Services
UnitedLex deploys advanced data-extraction technology, Lean Six Sigma processes, and expert guidance in providing high-quality, timely, and cost-effective contracts review and remediation services.
Our global network of delivery centers across all major geographies further optimizes our ability to address client needs for effective and efficient delivery of contract review and remediation services.
For the world’s leading companies, we:
- Perform contracts audits and compliance reviews on an accelerated basis.
- Manage all necessary tasks—intake, authoring, and negotiation—to ensure compliance with regulatory or operational changes at compelling price points and on an expedited basis.
- Assist with pre- and post-due diligence support using leading technology solutions.
- As part of a managed services solution, effectively migrate legacy contracts to a new repository that enables effective searching and data analytics.
We provide high-quality, experienced operations and administrative back-office support to supplement your contracting function, including 24/7 multi-language technical support on key technology solutions, end-user onboarding and training, and on-site or off-site support solutions.
Our contracts operations support ensures ongoing cost savings versus internal options and focuses on driving increased automation via the latest technology solutions. Given the broad reach of our global delivery centers, we are well-positioned to manage client needs from any required geographical location and language demand.
If you would like to explore how we can help you with your business challenges, please fill out our contact form.Contact Us