Questio Identifies Key Documents for Federal Investigation
- The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) was investigating corporate pricing policies for a government health care service purchaser and provider. The OIG requesting data and documentation from 2007-2008 regarding historical price reporting and contracting.
- UnitedLex was engaged to locate all versions of specific contracts, price lists and documentation on Federal Price calculations and policies.
- A total of 43 GB, or 111K documents, was collected from corporate email. The data volume was reduced by 70% by leveraging the client’s initial search term list and key date periods or 36K documents.
- Working with outside counsel, Questio consultants reviewed documents and removed non-important and redundant keywords.
- Questio consultants located all contract versions and price lists within the data collection.
- The Questio service achieved an 85% reduction in data volume for document review, from 111K to 15.5K documents.