UnitedLex’s Commitment Management solution is targeted at an organization’s top strategic suppliers/vendors, allowing the organization to track service transitions, performance, service levels, service credits and other financial penalties and usage of vendor services. Our solution includes:
- Rule-based data capture: Facilitates contract and compliance management by: (a) capturing all types of contractual metadata in a standardized manner and manner using global business rules, irrespective of the varying legal nomenclature; and (b) providing a logical document tree highlighting relationships between different documents in complex vendor contracts. This allows cross-vendor performance comparison on an ‘apples-to-apples’ basis.
- User-Friendliness / Intuitiveness of Design: Clean and intuitive user interface, specifically designed for easy accessibility of relevant business and legal information.
- Configurability: High-level of configurability to match clients unique requirements related to data capture, complex analytics, and robust search capabilities.
- Reporting: Customized dashboards and home pages for different classes of business users within the organization to allow easy retrieval of business intelligence regarding performance of various vendors, comparative knowledge regarding relative performance of vendors, identification of pockets of high risk and poor performance.
- Service Center Support: Assists clients in proactive monitoring of commitments and in keeping account information refreshed by performing all routine and administrative tasks.
UnitedLex, a long-time thought leader in cybersecurity, is sponsoring two in-depth conferences on this subject—one in New York and the second in Washington, D.C.
The conference will help law firm leaders revise their strategies to be prepared for swift and decisive response to threats.
UnitedLex announces the growth of the company through five new hires to leadership positions.
UnitedLex will serve as a sponsor for "Business is Percolating Again!," the seventh annual New York Legal Market Conference.
Recognition further evidences UnitedLex's strong commitment to serving the world's leading law firms and corporations.
UnitedLex recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Overland Park, KS.
UnitedLex announced the appointment of Joseph J. Lambert as Managing Director and General Counsel. He will also serve ex-officio on UnitedLex's Board of Directors.
Yadav will provide UnitedLex clients with strategic guidance, creative operational solutions and will be responsible for operational delivery in the Contract Solutions vertical.
UnitedLex Ranks No. 284 on 2012 Inc. 500 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 1,287%.
UnitedLex announced that it has been named the Best Legal Process Outsourcing Firm in the first annual 2012 Best of The National Law Journal awards.
Founded in early 2009, CrownBridge rapidly developed significant expertise and intellectual property in the areas of contract management and financial services transaction support.
By expanding into the Midtown area, UnitedLex can continue to meet clients' growing needs for integrated, end-to-end eDiscovery solutions.
LexRIM is quickly becoming an industry standard in rapidly taking companies from class I or II to Class V in RIM certified compliance.
Michael Conner will provide UnitedLex clients with strategic guidance and creative operational solutions.
Former IBM Executive will oversee daily business operations and be responsible for managing UnitedLex's business objectives in all geographies.
Former Xerox Executive Will Support Company's Aggressive Growth Strategy
LexLoan Services to Provide Fast, High Quality Closing and Related Services in the U.S. and Europe
The Rules-Based Approach to Patent Drafting Helps Patent Drafters Avoid Errors
UnitedLex Ranks No. 307 on the 2011 Inc. 500 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 1060%
UnitedLex crosses 1,000 users and 30 TB thresholds.
Partnership will provide UnitedLex with an onshore delivery platform in the UK for eDiscovery, Document Review and other LPO services.
UnitedLex will be relocating its North American headquarters to the Sprint Headquarters Campus in Overland Park, Kansas.
Technology and Document Review Provider on More Than 350 Cases in All 12 Federal Circuits.
Comprehensive Legal Solutions Recognized as Best in Class Worldwide.
Combination Provides One of the Broadest Solutions Portfolios in the Legal Industry.
UnitedLex has been ranked 4th in the Global Top 50 Outsourcing Service Providers by Datamonitor’s Black Book of Outsourcing.
Adherence to Internationally Recognized ISO Standards Verifies UnitedLex's Commitment to
Best-in-Class Security Infrastructure.
UnitedLex signs agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb to develop and manage Contracts Service Center.
Latest Functionality Reinforces UnitedLex's Ability to Streamline and Accelerate eDiscovery.
UnitedLex announced the opening of a new office in Charlotte, North Carolina.
BT announced that it has appointed UnitedLex to support its in house legal teams.